From surgical face masks to the production of worldwide inquired synthetic filter media. From the manufacture of conventional pollen filters to a technology setting new standards. Since its foundation in 1975 IREMA-Filter GmbH traces a path of continuous growth: more quality, increasing production and sales figures, growing number of customers worldwide and more employees, excellently educated and dedicated to their work at IREMA.
This success is based on a constant development work - a work that combines close cooperation with customers with the expertise and the dynamics of a medium-size company. Thus we are able to adapt our products to the increasing standards of the market, for example for the cabin air and HVAC industry. This way and at the same time we create the preconditions for further production development and product optimization for our customers and partners.
Core of our corporate philosophy is to bundle all necessary know-how needed for development and manufacture within our company. Consequence is: all essential parts of our production systems are designed in-house. This vertical range of design and manufacture enables us to translate even very specific requirements masterfully, quickly and without red tape. It´s simple - our customers get the solutions they need and want.
Within only a few years IREMA-Filter has become one of the leading filter media suppliers of the automotive industry. Also with regard to the HVAC industry the demand for our products is steadily increasing. Basis for this way up are an optimal price-performance ratio, high service quality and a maximum trust in our delivery reliability.
Soft Facts & Figures
IREMA-Filter GmbH: Company headquaters in Postbauer-Heng (urban district: Pavelsbach), Germany
Other location: North Carolina, USA
- Production of filter media for cabin air filters
- Production of filter media for HVAC applications meeting EN 779 and Ashrae 52.2 standards
- Production of MiniPleats (pleat packs) serving as primary product for the manufacture of finished filters
- Research & development work with regard to new energy efficient filter media in OEM-quality and in-house machine technology
Main areas of application:
- Cabin air filters
- Air handling systems in public buildings, hospitals, hotels and others
- Industrial applications, i.e. supply air for gas turbines
- supply and exhaust air in production halls
- Liquid filtration
- East and West Europe
- South America